When the orthodontist sends you home with the world’s most impractical (and ugly) retainer case, what’s a parent to do? None of us want to face the prospect of digging through the lunchroom trash, let alone think about the replacement costs ($200-$400).
Introducing RooTainer – a re-imagined, on-the-go protective case for retainers, mouthguards, and other dental devices. Not only do these cases protect your investment, but our selection of colors and vinyls actually make them cool. Stop spending unnecessary costs on replacements with our solution that keeps up with you or your child’s busy lifestyle.
• A fun accessory that kids want to use
• RooTainer attaches to backpacks and belt loops, so it’s there when it’s needed the most.
• Peace of mind for parents – no more lost retainers
• Safe: FDA-compliant, BPA free materials, and recyclable
• Secure: unique locking mechanism stands up to heavy use
• Durable: hinge withstands wear and tear, super strength 2mm construction
• Extra ventilation: 30 holes help the mouthpiece dry quickly for better sanitation
• Great Size: 3.09″ Long x 3.34″ Wide x 1.38″ High
• Easy to Clean: top-rack dishwasher safe
Just in Time for the Holidays: The Ultimate Stocking Stuffer!
RooTainer is the stocking stuffer that’s a fun new accessory for the kids and offers peace of mind for parents. RooTainer is available in a variety of colors and designs, and now you can get FREE shipping with the purchase of 2 Roos for $25.
Click here to find RooTainer!
Click here to Like RooTainer on Facebook.
Click here to Follow RooTainer on Twitter.
Click here to Follow RooTainer on Instagram.
WIN: 24/7 Moms and RooTainer are giving away 2 Rootainers to 1 Winner (choice of color and decal).
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on January 2, 2020.
Disclaimer: I have teamed up with RooTainer in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.