If you’re looking to help understand and navigate the current intense energies sweeping the planet, look no further than this episode. Because my good friend, spiritual intuitive, and wealth astro-numerologist Tania Gabrielle will basically explain WTF is happening from the perspective of some fascinating codes!
On this episode of Glambition Radio, you’ll learn how numerological codes correspond to current planetary positions… and what YOU can expect looking forward into the calendar year (and those ahead), based on these natural cycles and archetypes.
>>> There IS good news: 2021 introduces a new cycle of freedom and re-evaluation of old systems, which you may already be experiencing. But it’s going to be a bumpy ride for some, unless you embrace some of the recommendations we discuss.
Tania’s work and ‘Star Codes’ podcast, videos, and articles inspire tens of thousands of viewers per month. She works with several celebrity clients behind the scenes, and has been featured and quoted in The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, Entertainment Weekly, and more major media.
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- How Tania’s background as a classical music composer and her fascination with Pythagorean codes combined to create her current methodology and business. (She was the first to merge astrology and numerology, and she’ll explain how that happened.)
- The massive shifts we’re experiencing as we move from a ‘4’ year in 2020 to a ‘5’ year in 2021… and what this means for entrepreneurs (Good news? Listen in to see…)
- Tania’s interesting take on our consciousness shift from 3D to 5D… and how language truly shapes our experience (plus, ways to access new consciousness that work for YOU)
- What spirituality means… and it’s probably quite different than anything we’ve ever been taught (plus, how to set yourself free from anything that’s not true for you)
- Her BEST advice in the end for us going into the next several years.
I know you’ll enjoy this conversation with Tania as much as I did.
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!